5.29.2005

memorial luck?

WELL, I SHOT 2 ROUNDS OF SEVENTY SCORE GOLF THIS WEEKEND.

i had a 76 at a course that I have never broken 85 'legitly' on and then I shot a 78 on a course that took me all summer long to break 80 on last year.

SWEET. I really like the Mizuno MP32's. It is a blade but it has straigtened out my game like you would not believe. I feel like I am threading a needle sometimes. They are smooth. Thanks to the wife for the putter at Christmas too. The Scotty Cameron RedX has my putts per green average down to 2.

Lastly, I hit a borrowed Taylor Made r570 over 330 yds, in the fairway, 90% of the time this weekend. I had one push 400 yds. It was awesome.

I will update the golf status this weekend. I need one more round on an unfamiliar course to test my advancements.

No comments: