5.22.2005


If you head to waikiki beach, and you want to surf (human nature you cannot ignore) then you will need to stop by here. HAWAIIAN OCEANS - WAIKIKI. super big thanks to them for being way cooler than anybody else out there. after spending 2 days renting from them and they treat you like a local. $10 an hour is not bad considering you pay $7 for a gallon of milk down there. i cannot think of much fun i could have with a gallon of milk on the beach. oh, and thanks for all your advice, hooking me up with a sweet board, and the hot chicken sandwiches when i got done with 3 hours of brutal exercise. tell them that dude from texas sent ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lonestar...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate cheap surf board related information, but your post ' this post ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about cheap surf board and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks lonestar for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

Anonymous said...

Howdy lonestar,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I gave up my search for surf boards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about surf boards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job lonestar.
You got a great thing going... by friend.